《复仇》第8集 第29期:也许当个诗人比较好(在线收听

 Age-old cure... 治疗焦虑的

for anxiety. 古方
Mm. Well, I'm quite certain 我很确定
this won't bring me the solace I need, 现在丹尼尔成为了众矢之的
now that Daniel has made himself a target. 这可给不了我要的抚慰
You have to help me protect our son. 你得帮我保护咱们的儿子
Well, then we have to block him 那么不管采取什么手段
from taking control of the board, 我们都要防止他
no matter what it takes. 掌控董事
All right.  好的  
I never thought I'd see the day 我从来没料到
where I wouldn't want him to have the job. 竟会有不希望他坐这位子的这一天
Never thought I would see 我也没料到
so many things that have come to pass, 竟会经历如此多人世沧桑
but here we are. 但我们还不是这样过来了
Perhaps Daniel should've been a poet after all. 或许丹尼尔就应该当个诗人
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473030.html