《复仇》第9集 第1期:罢免计划(在线收听) |
Excelente, Victoria. 真精彩 维多利亚 Well, after my kidnapping, 自从绑架事件后
I developed a fondness for firearms. 我对枪炮火器的兴趣渐浓
You better not cross this one, Conrad. 你最好别惹着这位 康拉德
You have no idea. 那是当然
Pull! 放
You are out of practice. 你枪法生疏了
Yeah, well, leisure time has been in short supply of late. 是啊 最近可没什么空闲时间练枪
But once I'm clear of 等我解决了
this absurd no-confidence vote Daniel's launched against me, 丹尼尔针对我发起的荒谬的不信任投票事件
rest assured, my marksmanship will return. 那你放心 我的神勇枪法自会回归的
Daniel's talk of delivering Nolcorp is a persuasive argument. 丹尼尔口中执掌诺氏企业的计划 很有说服力
Oh, please. Come on. 拜托 得了吧
Even if Daniel's correct 就算丹尼尔是对的
and Nolcorp is Grayson property, 诺氏企业真是格雷森集团的资产
Nolan Ross and his people 诺兰·罗斯和他的手下
are gonna drag this through the courts for years. 也会把此事闹上法庭 斗个好几年
Trust me, this is not the game changer my son believes it to be. 相信我 这绝不是我儿子幻想中的王牌
Still, some are listening. 但是 确实有些人听进去了
Well, some isn't enough. 仅仅有一些人是不够的
They need a two-thirds majority to oust Conrad. 需要超过三分之二的人赞同才能罢免康拉德
Which, assuming your influence 在这点上 鉴于你在
over the core members of the board remains absolute, 董事会拥有绝对的控制力
should prove pretty much impossible. 因此他们想罢免我的计划是不会得逞的
My block will vote with me, 我的人肯定会跟着我投
whichever way I choose to go. 不管我决定支持谁
Do me the honor? 能帮我喊一下吗
With pleasure, Salvador. Pull! 十分荣幸 萨瓦多尔 放
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473031.html |