《复仇》第9集 第3期:怀念逝世的父亲(在线收听) |
But I've got a plan that should help mitigate the sting. 但我有个计划 可以让我缓解一下阵痛 And what's that? 是什么
Well, that's for me to know, and you to find out. 那只有我才知道 你得自己慢慢挖掘才行
Oh, how's that feel? Not so fun, huh? 这下感觉怎么样 不是很有趣了吧
undefined undefined
Just be careful. 小心点
Nobody plays dirtier than the Graysons. 格雷森家族的下流手段无人能及
All right. 好的
Great, Mr. Donovan. Okay. We'll see you tomorrow. 很好 多诺万先生 明天见
Bye. 再见
That's dad's address book. 那是老爸的住址电话簿
Yeah, I'm inviting, uh, 是的 我要邀请
some of his old crew to the christening. 他的一些老朋友来参加洗礼会
A lot of these guys really stepped up when he died, 他去世时 很多人曾经前来帮助
told me not to be a stranger. 他们让我不要生疏了关系
That's nice. 那很好
Actually, it was Kenny's idea. 其实 这都是肯尼的主意
Well, mine and Nate's father died suddenly, too. 我和奈特的父亲也是突然离世的
You know, we miss him every day. 我们每天都很想他
At least little Carl's godfather will be there in the flesh. 至少小卡尔的教父会亲自到场
Oh, is that me? 是在说我吗
I thought you were waiting for Bull to say yes. 我还以为你在等着布尔点头答应呢
Don't be a dipstick. 别这幅蠢蛋样好吗
Dipstick? 蠢蛋
Whoa. I can come back if you two need a minute. 哇 如果你们要继续亲热 我可以回避一下
Actually, I'm glad you guys are both here. 其实 我很高兴你们两个都在
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473033.html |