《复仇》第9集 第5期:美丽的组合(在线收听

 Where's your wife today, Salvador? 你夫人今天去哪儿了  萨瓦多尔

Sadly, Magda couldn't make the trip. 很遗憾  玛格达来不了
I'm afraid I'm left to entertain myself. 所以我只好孤身一人  独自取乐了
Well, I will be happy to organize activities 我很乐意为您安排些活动
to fill your time. 打发时间
Oh, I'd love that, Ms. Davenport. 太好了  达文波特小姐
Would you like to take a turn, Daniel? 你想打一枪吗  丹尼尔
Why not? 何乐不为
Pull! 放
Emily. 艾米莉
Sorry. Bad etiquette. 抱歉  抢你的靶
But an impressive shot. 但打得确实漂亮
I should come to the Hamptons more often. 我以后应该多来汉普顿
Beautiful women seem to fall from the skies. 美人从天而降的美景啊
Oh, you're too kind. 您太抬举我了
Salvador Grobet, Emily Thorne. 这位是萨瓦多尔·格罗贝  这是艾米莉·索恩
Ms. Thorne is considering 索恩小姐正在考虑
a sizable investment in Grayson Global. 在格雷森国际投入重金
And what is your hesitation? 那为何犹豫了呢
I'm a cautious person. 我是个谨慎的人
And after Conrad Grayson's assorted public embarrassments, 在康拉德·格雷森当众丢人后
I'd rather see someone a little less... 我希望看到一个得体一点的
Burdened at the helm before I open my checkbook, 执掌公司  才会考虑投资
namely Daniel. 就像丹尼尔
Beautiful and pragmatic... 美丽又务实
A splendid combination. 完美的组合
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473035.html