《复仇》第9集 第8期:消失的美元(在线收听) |
What are you doing here, Marco? 你在这里做什么 马可 I invited him. 是我邀请他来的
As Nolcorp's former C.F.O., 作为诺氏集团的前任财务总监
I thought Mr. Romero might help shed some light 我以为罗马诺先生可以帮我
on your company's solvency. 弄清你公司的赔付能力
What he shared with me, however, 然而他却告诉我了一个
was a far more interesting story 更有趣的故事
about a missing $500-million bank account. 是有关消失的5亿美元的故事
What did you tell him? 你告诉他了什么
Marco here claims he set up an offshore account for you 马可说在2002年 他为了帮你避税
as a tax shelter back in 2002-- 建立了一个离岸账户
An account that was mysteriously drained 这个账户在诺氏集团上市前一周
a week before Nolcorp went public. 被神秘地提取一空
Did he tell you who the money was for? 他告诉你这些钱给谁了吗
No, all he told me was that 没有 他只告诉我说
you had sole control over the account. 你对这个账户有唯一的支配权
Fine... 好吧
Danny. 丹尼
You want the money? I'll write you a check. 你想勒索钱吗 我会给你写张支票
Oh, it's not that easy. 可没这么简单
I mean, we're talking interest, penalties, 我是说 我们谈的可是利润 罚款
and a potential criminal investigation. 以及可能的刑事侦查
But I am willing to forgot all that 但我可以当什么都不知道
if we can come to a swift agreement. 前提是你照我说的做
51% controlling interest in Nolcorp 我要诺氏集团51%的控股权益
and your continued good faith service as its C.E.O. 你继续心无旁念地当好首席执行官
And visionary. 以及你的好眼光
And... 那么
If I refuse? 如果我拒绝的话
Then I'll dispatch an army of forensic accountants 那我就会调遣法务会计师
to hunt down every missing penny of that $500 million. 追踪那失踪的5亿美元的去向
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473038.html |