《复仇》第9集 第13期:不怀好意的帮助(在线收听

 Matt Duncan? 马特·邓肯

Hey. What a surprise, man. 真是个惊喜  伙计
Great to see you. 很高兴见到你
I thought you moved your family down to Florida. 我记得你全家搬到佛罗里达去了
I-I hope you don't mind me crashing. 希望你别介意我擅自回来了
Aw, are you kidding? It's great to see you. 开什么玩笑  见到你太高兴了
- It's been way too long. - Yeah. -太久没见了  -是啊
What are the Ryan brothers doing here? 瑞安兄弟俩怎么会在这
Oh, Kenny Ryan bought in to the bar. 肯尼·瑞安给酒吧投资
You know those guys? 你也认识他们吗
Yeah, and listen to me, 是啊  听我的
get yourself out of that deal. 别和他们搅合在一起
What are you talking about? 说什么呢
I woulda lost the bar if it weren't for their help. 要不是他们帮我  酒吧早就保不住了
They don't help anybody. 他们从没那么好心
And they sure as hell didn't come to your bar by accident. 他们肯定不是碰巧来你的酒吧
Trust me, Jack. 相信我  杰克
Get 'em out. 赶他们走
See you around, kid. Congrats. 后会有期  小子  恭喜啦
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473042.html