《复仇》第9集 第14期:不正当关系(在线收听

 Listen, I don't deny 我不能否认是你

that you have helped make me a very wealthy man. 帮我成为亿万富豪
Using your wife's money to do it. 用你妻子的钱来投资吧
Tell me, what--what can you possibly not afford 告诉我  有了这些新得到的数百万美元
that these newfound millions might bring you? 你什么东西买不到
Good question, Conrad. 问得好  康拉德
Perhaps I'll leave it to you to find an answer. 或许  答案只有你自己知道
Oh, well, then, you're still persuadable? 这么说  事情还可以商量
Not by anything you possess. 单单靠钱可不行
Well? 怎么样
He's going with Daniel. 他支持丹尼尔
Don't pretend for one second 别装了
that you give a damn about that boy. 你根本不关心我们孩子
A clue, perhaps, as to what the hell you're talking about? 你到底想说什么  给我个提示
See for yourself. 自己看
You have wormed your way 看来你对我们孩子已经厌恶到
into the very nadir of repugnance. 无所不用其极了
Where did you get this? 这是你从哪得到的
From whoever seems to be circling this family 从那些一直纠缠我们家
with an endless catalog of our sins. 知晓我们秘密的人手中得到的
Sex with your son's girlfriend? Really, Conrad. 和你儿子的女朋友做爱  真可以的  康拉德
You and I were divorced at the time-- 我们那时候已经离婚了
Oh, so you say. 是嘛
It could've happened this morning for all I know. 说不定是今天早上发生的
Oh, what are you suggesting, 你想表达什么
that fidelity is one of your strong points? 你对这桩婚姻有多忠诚么
And as for Daniel, he had yet to commence... 而丹尼尔  他那时还没有正式和亲爱的
his misguided relationship with dear Ms. Davenport. 达文波特小姐开始这段错误的关系
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473043.html