《复仇》第9集 第15期:错误的开始(在线收听

 Envisioning your future? 展望未来呢

I didn't know that you were there. 我不知道你来了
Undoubtedly. Mm. 确实
I used to do the very same thing. 我也做过同样的事
Plan out my path, 给未来做规划
identify the obstacles, 预想可能的困难
visualize the next six months, 想象接下来的六个月
one year, five years... 一年  甚至五年
and as a result, 结果呢
All those thoughts became this. 所有的想法就变成了这些
You've made yourself quite at home at Grayson Manor 最近  你在格雷森庄园过得
as of late. 毫无拘束啊
I do my best to keep out of your way. 我尽量不影响你的生活
That's debatable. 那可不一定
Still, I was hoping that you could assist me 但我还是希望在我遇到的
with a matter that's come to my attention. 某件事上  你能够帮我
Yes. 对
I had that reaction, too. 我也有同样的反应
Please, you must understand... 求你了  你要理解我
Which part, that you seduced my husband, 哪一点  是你勾搭我丈夫
or that you hid it from my all-too-trusting son? 还是隐瞒我那如此信任你的儿子
It happened one time. You had just fired me. 这只发生过一次  我当时被你解雇了
It was a terrible mistake. 这是个糟糕的错误
On that, we are in violent agreement. 这一点  我倒是同意
He offered to help me-- money, a-a job. 他提出要帮我  给我钱  工作
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473044.html