《复仇》第9集 第16期:胜利后再发火(在线收听

 A relationship you allowed to proceed 这段关系也只有在你隐瞒了你那

without mentioning your own pathetic lack of impulse control. 兽行之后  才能继续
We can discuss how that theoretical father-son chat 我们可以随后再谈谈
would have unfolded at a later date. 可能发生的父子对话
Right now, we have more pressing problems. 现在  我们有更紧迫的问题
Our upwardly mobile son 我们前途无量的儿子
not only closed the Nolcorp deal, 不仅完成了对于诺氏企业的收购
He managed to wrest a controlling interest 还毫无阻碍  成功的拿到了
in that company, 诺氏企业的
seemingly without impediment, 多数控股权
which brings us to this little video 联系到这段视频
that was so conveniently dispatched to you 碰巧这个时候发送给你
right in the midst of our current crisis. 正在我们遭到危机之时
Now what is the one entity with the only real ability to make 那么唯一有能力监视  有动机使用
and the motive to use this recording? 这段视频的是谁
The initiative. 联盟
They know that as long as you and I remain united, 他们知道  只要你我站在同一战线
we just might have the strength to ensure 我们就会有能力确保
Daniel doesn't win that vote tomorrow. 丹尼尔不会赢得明天的投票
Victoria, they are trying to drive a wedge between us 维多利亚  他们试图要离间我们
because they sense a change in the headwinds. 因为他们觉察到了领导权的改变
They're going all in on Daniel, aren't they? 他们要把丹尼尔拖下水  对吗
Yeah, so if you must, 对  所以如果你想
you may unload your usual rain of hellfire on me 你可以等到这些难关都度过之后
once this ordeal is over, but until we prevail, 再来对我发火  但在我们胜利之前
I would advise you to focus your considerable powers 我还是建议你集中精力
on rescuing our son. 拯救我们的孩子
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473045.html