《复仇》第9集 第18期:感恩的心(在线收听) |
Wow. Where are you off to? 你要去哪 I forgot that I have to butter up some donors 我忘了得去讨好一些捐赠人
for the heal the sound benefit. 他们帮助解决了真实收益问题
But I won't be long. 但不会太久的
Good. I'm liable to get jealous 那就好 你穿这么漂亮出去
with you out dressed like this. 可是很容易让我吃醋的
Something wrong? 你有什么心事吗
Daniel, no one's ever been kinder to me than you. 丹尼尔 从没有人像你这样对我这么好
I just want you to know how much that means to me. 我想让你知道 这对我来说意义重大
Well, that's nice. You're welcome, babe. 那很好啊 不用客气 宝贝
Now hurry up so you can get back here. 那你快收拾吧 早去早回
Is she on her way? 她走了吗
She just left. You're good to go. 她刚走 该你上场了
Aiden, what's up? 艾登 怎么了
How soon can you get to the Cooper's Neck Inn? 你要多久才能赶到库珀海景酒店
20 minutes. Is there a problem? 二十分钟吧 出什么事了吗
Not on the phone. 见面详谈
I'm on my way. 我这就出发
Thanks for coming, Nolan. 谢谢你能来 诺兰
I know you're a busy guy. 我知道你是个大忙人
Not for much longer. 也忙不了多久了
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473046.html |