《复仇》第9集 第19期:甩出王牌(在线收听) |
Look, you're, uh... 那个 You're good at finding out stuff about people, right? 你一向擅长挖掘别人的内幕资料 对吧
I think I might have a little problem on my hands 我觉得那对资助我酒吧的哥俩
with the guy who bought in to the bar and his brother. 好像有点小问题
Text me their names, and I'll... 把他们的名字发到我手机上 我查查
Nolan. 诺兰
Um, Jack, could we... 杰克 我们能
Could we pick this up later? 我们回头再说这事行吗
Thanks. 谢谢
Marco. 马可
What, did you come to collect the knife 怎么 你是来数我背上被你
you left in my back? 捅了多少刀的
Oh, it's not your usual hangout last I remember. 在我的记忆里 这可不是你经常来的地方啊
Oh, well, a lot of things have changed 你走了之后
since you walked out the door. 很多事都变了
Please. You mean since you threw me out. 你是指 我被你扫地出门之后
So is this--is this really where Amanda Clarke lives? 这就是阿曼达·克拉克住的地方吗
She never saw a penny of that fortune 她从没见过她财产的一分钱吧
you allegedly put aside for her, did she? 那笔你所谓的专门留给她的钱 是吧
You obviously think you have a trump card, Marco. 你显然觉得你手里握有一张王牌 马可
Why don't you go ahead and play it? 你干嘛不直接甩出来呢
Okay. 好
Getting fired from Nolcorp before the I.P.O. 在诺氏上市之前被炒鱿鱼
basically trashed my career. 基本上毁了我的职业生涯
I am tired of living hand to mouth. 我过够了紧巴巴的日子
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473047.html |