《复仇》第9集 第22期:卑鄙的父母(在线收听

 Salvador, 萨尔瓦多

I trust last night left Conrad in good standing with you. 我想经过昨晚  你应该站到康拉德这边了吧
Unfortunately for your husband, 很不幸
it seems Daniel inherited twice your ruthlessness. 看来丹尼尔继承了你们两倍的心狠手辣
I'll side with the boy, 我会投票给他
and those loyal to me will follow. 剩下的人也会跟着我
He's won, hasn't he? 他赢了  是不是
Yes. 是的
But we have one card left to play. 但我们还有一张王牌
What, tell him the truth? 什么王牌  告诉他真相
It'd be like signing his death warrant. 那跟判他死刑差不多
Daniel, before you go in there, 丹尼尔  你进去之前
please give us five minutes. 能不能给我们五分钟
You've got two. 给你们两分钟
I've known you two 我一直深谙
to be capable of some pretty vile things, 你们俩的卑鄙手段
But you've outdone yourselves this time. 但这次你们也太出格了
Now what the hell are you holding over Ashley 你们到底抓住了阿什莉的什么把柄
that would compel her to degrade herself like this? 让她能干出这么龌龊的事情
Whatever Ashley did or didn't do is irrelevant. 阿什莉的所作所为跟这无关
- The truth is...  - The truth? -真相是  -真相
Coming from you? 你会说真相
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473050.html