《复仇》第9集 第27期:复仇兄弟(在线收听

 I dug up an article from November of '06. 我找到了一篇06年11月的文章

His body washed up on gin beach. He'd been-- 他的尸体在琴海滩上被人发现  他被
Shot to death. I know. 枪杀了  我知道
- They never found the person who did it. - Yeah, well, -警方一直没找到凶手  -没错
looks like your new buddy Nate took a page from dad's playbook. 看来你的合伙人奈特子承父业
He just wrapped up a 5-year vacay at rikers for drug trafficking. 因为贩毒  他刚刚结束了在莱克的五年刑期
And as for Kenny, the guy doesn't own a house in Southampton. 至于肯尼  他在南汉普顿并没有房子
He sublets a 1-bedroom in Sag Harbor. 他在萨格港住在一间合租的卧室里
Jack, these guys are seriously bad dudes. 杰克  这两人绝非善类
There's a man out there covered in blood. I think he's dying. 外面躺着个浑身是血的男人  我想他快死了
- I-I gotta call you back. - Jack-- -我回头再打给你  -杰克
Stay with the baby! 别离开孩子
No, Jack-- 不  杰克
Keep your eyes open. Come on. Stay awake. 睁眼  快睁眼  保持清醒
- Stay up. Come on. - Mr. Duncan! -要挺住  -邓肯先生
What happened? 发生什么事了
I don't know. I found him like this. 不知道  我发现时他就是这样了
- Is he dead? - No. -他死了吗  -没有
Keep him conscious. I'm calling 9-1-1. 别让他失去意识  我去打911
No. 别
No cops. 不要惊动警察
Get her outta here. 把她带走
Charlotte, come on. 夏洛特  跟我来
The--the Ryans... 瑞...瑞安兄弟...
They did this to you? 是他们干的吗
Their old man, they... think your dad killed him. 他们... 以为你爸爸杀了他们老爹
That's crazy. 太疯狂了
My dad would never do something like that. 我爸爸绝不可能做出那样的事情
He didn't. I did. 他没有  是我杀的
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473055.html