《复仇》第9集 第28期:大善人(在线收听

 Evening, Jack. 晚上好  杰克

Thought we should check on you guys. 我们觉得该来看看你们
Heard there was a little incident earlier. 听说之前有点小事故
Yeah. 是啊
Decided to close up early. People were pretty spooked. 决定早点关门  大家都吓坏了
Yeah. Looks like it. 是啊  看样子是这样
Is it true some old-timer nearly bought it out there? 某位长辈差点死在这儿  是真的吗
Some friend of your father's or something? 是你父亲的朋友吗
Matt Duncan. 马特·邓肯
Luckily I got him to the hospital in time. 所幸我及时把他送到医院
Yeah, lucky for him. You're a good samaritan, Jack. 是啊  他真走运  你真是个大善人  杰克
Most people wouldn't get involved. 一般人对这种事都避之不及
Did he say who did it? 他说了是谁干的吗
No. Never saw 'em. He got jumped from behind. 没有  没人看到  他是从后面被扑倒的
Guess we should all keep our eyes open then. 大概我们都该多加小心了
Yeah, speaking of which, 是啊  说到这个
I accidentally picked up your pop's black book off the bar today. 我今天离开酒吧时不小心拿了你爸爸的黑名单
he-- 他...
He's a real popular guy, your old man, huh? 他真是树敌不少啊  你老爹
That was a nice christening today. 今天的洗礼很不错
Sleep tight. 晚安好梦
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473056.html