《复仇》第9集 第29期:绝地反击(在线收听

 Last one. 最后一份

Good. 很好
My hand is cramping. 手都写麻了
So it's done. 木已成舟了对吧
We're an official subsidiary of Grayson Global. 我们正式成为了格雷森国际的子公司
Yeah, well, forgive me if I don't feel like 是  抱歉啊
cracking open the champagne. Mm. 我倒不是很想开香槟庆祝
Nolan, I'm sorry. 诺兰  很抱歉
I feel responsible. 我觉得对此我有责任
Don't. 别
Remember when I asked you how far you'd be willing to go 记得我曾经问你  为了捍卫公司
to defend this company? 你愿意冒多少风险吗
First rule of dirty dealing, always have a contingency plan 肮脏交易规则第一条  一定要有个应急计划
that bites your opponent in the ass 好反咬你的对手一口
Harder than they bit you. 且十倍还之
What kind of plan? 什么样的计划
Just know that I have no intention 你只要明白我绝不愿
of letting those bastards profit off David Clarke. 让这些混蛋靠着大卫·克拉克牟利就是了
But why wait? Why not hit them now? 但为什么按兵不动  为什么不现在就反击
It's much easier to destroy a castle from inside its walls. 要摧毁一座城堡  从内部来要容易得多
Huh. Suddenly I've become-- 突然间我就变成了
A Trojan horse. 特洛伊木马
Oh, when I'm finished, 当我完事后
young Daniel won't know what hit him. 小丹尼尔甚至还不知道他被什么击垮了
Always burning the midnight oil. 总是半夜加班加点啊
Should I call security? 要叫保安吗
That's a good question, Nolan. 值得考虑啊  诺兰
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473057.html