《复仇》第10集 第2期:海玻璃(在线收听

 Morning. 早上好

Must have slept through my alarm. 睡得太熟没听到闹铃
I turned it off. 是我关了它
You were tossing and turning all night. 你整晚辗转难眠
I wanted you to sleep in. 我想你多睡一会儿
What's going on, Jack? 杰克  怎么了
Is there something I need to know? 有什么要告诉我吗
Yeah. I've, uh... 我一直...
I've been keeping a secret from you. 我一直隐瞒了一件事
Our sea glass? 我们的海玻璃
I was thinking you could wear it to our wedding. 我希望你结婚时带上
It's something new from something old. 旧时之物  新的意义
It's something borrowed from the sea. 海洋的借来之物 
And something blue. 蓝色之物
I love it, and I love you. 我好喜欢  我爱你
I'd tell you two to get a room, 我本想说你们去房里吧
but, uh, look what that led to-- 但  那房间也只是
your own little stowaway. 一间小收藏室
Hey, Nate. What you got there? 奈特  你推的是什么呢
Uh, supplies. 补给品
Hey, uh, why don't you put your hands to better use, J.P., huh? 杰克  去做点实事吧
Maybe wipe down the bar before we open. 比如在开门前把酒吧擦干净
You got it. 没问题
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473059.html