《复仇》第10集 第11期:单独清净(在线收听

 Hey, Grace, if you could hold all my calls till after lunch. 格蕾丝  能帮我把所有的电话推到午饭之后吗

Yes, Mr. Grayson. - Thank you. 好的  格雷森先生  -多谢
Hi, Grace. Uh, Daniel have a minute? 格蕾丝  丹尼尔有空吗
I'm sorry. Mr. Grayson's gone to lunch. 不好意思  格雷森先生去吃午饭了
You just missed him. 你俩刚刚错过
Ah. 是吗
Would you like me to give him a call? 你想让我给他打个电话么
Nah. No, the poor guy deserves an hour to himself. 不用了  那个家伙应该有时间单独清静会儿
Uh, let him enjoy his sushi in peace. 希望他静静地品味寿司
Actually, I had him down 事实上  我给他
for a reservation at the Rider House. 预定了骑士餐厅
Oh, well, even better. I'll--I'll catch him later. 好极了  我去找他吧
Okay. 好的
He's headed to Rider House on Fulton. 他要去富尔顿街的骑士餐厅
Then so are we. 那我们也去吧
Hurry down. 快去
They're running drugs through the bar, Jack. 他们通过酒吧贩毒  杰克
What are we gonna do? 我们要做什么
We're not gonna do anything. What if they'd caught you? 我们什么也不做  如果他们抓到你怎么办
But they didn't. 但他们没有
One of them is always here 当他们试图转移货物的时候
when they try to move that stuff, so I-- 总有一个人会在场  所以我
How else was I supposed to find out? 除了此路  我还有什么办法查出真相呢
Not by involving Charlotte, for starters. 首先  别牵扯到夏洛特
I just told her that I needed to make sure 我只是告诉她  我想要确保
they weren't skimming inventory. 他们没有偷库存
Just leave her out of it from now on. 从今往后  别牵扯到她
I want us all out of it from now on. 咱们谁都别插手
Mr. Duncan is still in the hospital 邓肯先生在被胖揍一顿之后
after the ass beating they gave him. 至今还在医院里
I know, Dec. 我知道  德克
I know. 我知道
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473068.html