《复仇》第10集 第14期:乌烟瘴气的家庭(在线收听

 Hey, toss me that pacifier. 把那个奶嘴扔过来

Words I never thought I'd hear you say. 没想到有一天能听到你说这个
Going somewhere? 要去哪吗
Actually, you are. 实际上  是你压迫去
I'm gonna need you and Carl 我要你和卡尔
to go over to Emily's for a couple of nights. 去艾米莉家住几天
Give us a minute, okay? 让我们单独谈谈  行吗
Yeah. 好
I grew up around a lot of crappy families, 我从小就见过不少乌烟瘴气的家庭
all different kinds of messed up people. 各种乱七八糟的人
But the one thing they all had in common? 但他们都有一个共性
They lied to each other. 就是他们对彼此撒谎
We're not gonna be those people. 我们不会变成那样的人
You're right. 你说得对
The Ryan brothers aren't good guys. 瑞安兄弟绝非善类
They rigged it so they could buy into the bar 他们装模作样是为了占有酒吧
and use our slip to move drugs through here. 借此走私毒品
They're the ones that put your dad's friend in the hospital. 他们就是打伤了你爸爸朋友的人
Which is why I need you to take Carl 所以我要你带着卡尔
and get out of here tonight. 今晚离开这里
Jack, we're a family. 杰克  我们是一家人
I'm not gonna leave you here to fend for yourself. 我不会留你一个人在这孤军奋战
I won't be. I reached out to my buddy on the force. 我不会是一个人  我叫来了一个当警察的兄弟
Oh-- he's gonna bust 'em. 他会把他们都抓起来
Look, they'll never know I was involved. 他们根本不会知道我也牵涉其中
I know it's not your style to run away from a fight. 我知道临阵脱逃不是你的作风
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473142.html