《复仇》第10集 第15期:假分手(在线收听

 But I invited these people into our lives. 但是我先引狼入室的

I need you to trust me to take them out. 你得相信我也同样能把他们赶走
- I do trust you. - Okay. -我当然相信你  -那就行了
I can't tell you how much I hate this. 但我不愿与你分离
I know. 我明白
Me, too. 我也是
I love you. 我爱你
Prince Oedipus just granted me access 俄狄浦斯王子刚刚授予我进入
to the Grayson Global intranet to snoop for him. 格雷森国际内网的权限  帮他做调查
It could provide the access we need 这有助于我们发现
to unearth the Initiative. 关于联盟的蛛丝马迹
Well, that's great news. 这可是个好消息
Well, lemons to lemonade. Ohh. 苦中作乐嘛
B.T. Dubs, I was so sorry to hear about your breakup 顺提  听说你和那位"雷明顿·斯蒂尔"
with Remington Steele. 分手了  谨表遗憾
Though there really wasn't enough room in your sidecar 虽说你的"副驾驶"位置上实在挤不下
- for both of us. - Hello, Nolan. -我们两个人   -你好啊  诺兰
Hey, buddy. Mm. 好啊  老兄
What? Wait, wait, wait. Wait. 什么  慢着  等等
You two... 你俩...
A fake up? 是假分手
Color me impressed. 把我也给骗了
If I didn't know better, I'd say 要是我没猜错
Daniel's already thinking... make up. 丹尼尔已经开始考虑...和你复合
That's the idea. 要的就是这个效果
For now. 只是暂时的
I still think I can win back Daniel's confidence. 我还是相信我能重获丹尼尔的信任
Well, bros before hos only works 除非他不爱那个女人了
if he's not still in love with the ho, bro. 哥们才会比女人重要  哥们
This has nothing to do with love, Nolan. 这和私情无关  诺兰
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473143.html