《复仇》第10集 第16期:冤案(在线收听

 I have an opportunity to expose Judge Barnes 我有机会揭露巴恩斯法官

for his part in my father's conviction. 在我父亲冤案里所作所为
If I have to play nice with Daniel for a little while, 要是这需要我对丹尼尔虚与委蛇一阵子
then... it's a small price to pay. 那只是很小的代价
- I'll call you later. - Yeah. -我晚点打给你  -好
Hmm. Could get tricky. 越来越诡异了
If memory serves, the line between... 如果我没记错的话
Emily and Daniel and the Initiative 艾米莉和丹尼尔还有联盟之间的关系
has always been decidedly blurred. 始终都很微妙
- Then you do me a favor. - Hmm? -所以要你帮我个忙  -什么忙
Help me stay one step ahead of the boy. 帮我领先那小子一步
Any information about the Initiative you uncover, 你发现的任何关于联盟的信息
in particular a woman by the name of Helen Crowley, 尤其是关于一个叫海伦·克劳利的女人的
you let me know first. 都先告诉我
Sure. 当然
Greg, we're happy to be a part of your success, right? 格雷格  我们很荣幸为你的成功助一臂之力
And long may it continue. 并希望将来也是
Hello, Daniel. 你好  丹尼尔
Oh, forgive me for interrupting. 抱歉打断你了
Interrupting is the least of your offenses. 打断对你来说还算好的了
Greg, I'll call you back. 格雷格  我回头再打给你
It's time we mend fences. 是时候修补我们的关系了
And I've come to offer you my services. 我来是为了帮你
Your services aren't required. 我不需要你的帮助
But if I ever need advice on betrayal, 万一我需要关于背叛方面的建议
I'll be sure to give you a call... 我保证我会打给你...
after dad. 在打给爸爸之后
Well, he does have his considerable shortcomings. 他确实有很多不足
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473144.html