《复仇》第10集 第17期:黑技术(在线收听

 But he did take this firm 不过是他让这家公司

from a budding hedge fund to a pillar of Wall Street, 从小型对冲基金变成了华尔街支柱
and he didn't do it alone. 而他并不是凭一己之力做到的
Are you really patting yourself on the back right now? 你这是在自吹自擂吗
I'm simply giving credit where credit's due. 我只是客观评价各人的功劳
Where do you think your father brokered his biggest deals, 你以为你父亲那些最大的生意是在哪谈成的
in this office 在这间办公室吗
or over cocktails at polo matches 还是我办的那些酒会
and galas that I hosted? 马球比赛和节日庆典
What are you offering to do mom, throw me a party? 那你想为我做什么  帮我开派对吗
Well, there is a dinner tonight. 今晚家里有晚宴
And the next U.S. Supreme Court Justice 未来的美国最高法院法官
will be in attendance. 也会出席
And if you're serious about your long-term success, 如果你当真着眼于取得长期成功
so will you. 那你也该来
Emily Thorne just became a major donor 艾米莉·索恩刚刚成为了帕翠莎·巴恩斯
for Patricia Barnes' pet charity. 宠物慈善组织的主要捐款人
She'll be there as well, 她也会来
if that helps sway your decision. 也许这能影响你的决定
You trying to hack into Grayson Global's intranet? 你是在试图黑进格雷森国际的内网吗
Not that it is any of your business, 这与你完全无关
but I am following the orders of my child boss... 不过这是我的小老板...你的好伙伴
Your pal Daniel. 丹尼尔让我做的
You really expect me to believe that 你想让我相信格雷森
Grayson asked you to hack into his own company's files? 让你侵入自家公司的系统吗0
I don't really care what you believe, Marco. 信不信随你  马可
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473145.html