《复仇》第10集 第20期:阴谋论者(在线收听

 Patricia,you knew him,too? 帕翠莎  你认识他吗

Only in legacy. 只听说过他的事迹
Which,if I'm not mistaken, 如果我没记错的话
includes the infamous David Clarke trial. 你也知道臭名昭著的大卫·克拉克的审讯吧
I own the man's house. 我买下了那个男人的房子
Conspiracy theorists show up on my doorstep all the time. 阴谋论者频繁出现在我家门口
To say nothing of David's own daughter Amanda. 更不必说大卫唯一的女儿阿曼达
She and Emily have become quite friendly lately. 她和艾米莉最近成为好朋友了
Well,no disrespect to your friend,Ms. Thorne, 不是我贬低你的朋友  索恩小姐
But when it comes to that contemptible father of hers, 但要说起她那卑鄙的父亲
believe me,justice was well served. 相信我  司法公正被贯彻得很好
Sounds like your certainty gives you great comfort. 听起来自我肯定给了你很大的慰藉
I haven't lost a night of sleep over the man, 如果你是想问我有没有因他寝食难安
if that's what you're asking. 我的答案是否定的
No, that would be my job. 辗转难眠的总是我
But, Patricia, surely the liberty project 但是帕翠莎  自由项目组织
has been approached countless times about an appeal. 肯定多次审查了那个上诉吧
No. Actually, it hasn't. 事实上并没有
None of my husband's verdicts have ever been second-guessed 我丈夫的裁决从没被组织
by the organization. 质疑过
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473148.html