《复仇》第10集 第23期:宝石(在线收听

 Oh, don't go putting ideas in his head, Robert. 罗伯特  别给他灌输这想法

It's the last thing this family needs. 这可是他的家庭最不需要的
Well, if you'll excuse me, I have a speech to work on. 好吧  失陪了  我还有演讲稿要写
As do I. 我也是
And one without numbers, spin, or projection. 写一个没有数字  旋转球或者发射的稿子
I could get very used to this. 我还真是越来越习惯这些了
Oh, god help us all. 哦  老天救救我们吧
So what were you able to find out? 你发现了什么
Very little. 只有很少的一部分
Until I stumbled across this gem. 直到我突然发现了这颗宝石
What? 什么
Conrad has his surveillance system backed up and archived. 康拉德把他的监视系统备份存档了
This one's from the investor's lunch. 这是投资者午宴那次的画面
Helen. 是海伦
I enhanced the image... 我扩大了画面
I figure out the number she was calling. 查到了她拨打的号码
Is it still working? 号码还能打通吗
Well,sort of. 算能打通吧
It's voice-activated access. 它是个声音进入口令
Problem is,Aiden,I can't read lips. 艾登  问题是  我不会读唇语
I've tried everything from "Integrity" To "Interpol"... 我试了几乎所有从"Integrity" 到 "Interpol"的词
Ingredi. She's saying ingredi. 是Ingredi  她说的是Ingredi
It's... it's Latin for... 是拉丁语里的
"Entry ". 进入
Very good. 非常好
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473151.html