《复仇》第11集 第2期:做游戏(在线收听) |
Then there's no reason to believe them. 那就不该相信他们 They will say anything to manipulate you. 他们会编造谎言来操控你
I understand that, but... look, 我明白 但是
if--if she thinks I'm under their thumb, then-- 如果她觉得我受他们控制 那么
then we've got a direct line to the initiative, 我们就可以直接接触到联盟
which doesn't involve you falling back in with Daniel. 这样你也不必和丹尼尔做戏了
Can you still contact her? 你能联系上她吗
No. 不能
Said she's gonna contact me. 她说她来联系我
Then we need to draw her out. 那我们得引她出来
Your 9:00 AM-- Emily Thorne--is here. 上午九点约的艾米莉·索恩到了
Thank you, Grace. Send her in. 谢谢 格蕾丝 请她进来
- Good morning. - Morning. -早上好 -早上好
I'm sorry. Was that not... 对不起 是不是有点
No, it's, uh-- 不 那个
I just thought after last night, we-- 我以为经过昨晚的事 我们
We did kiss, right? I-I didn't dream that? 我们确实接吻了对吧 不是我做梦
Yes, and it was--it was great. 对 感觉 很好
I just, um... 我只是
I just want to make sure that whatever's happening here, 想确定不管发生了什么
that, you know, we're taking it slowly. 我们都要慢慢来
Yeah. 好
Yeah, probably a good idea. 也许是个好主意
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473173.html |