《复仇》第11集 第6期:野心(在线收听

 You can't do 你千万别找

anything against the Ryans. 瑞安兄弟单挑
They will hurt you 他们会伤害你
or Declan... 或者德克兰
or Carl. 或者卡尔
Amanda, promise me. 阿曼达  答应我
Enjoy, Conrad. They're imported straight from Cuba. 好好享用  康拉德  这可是从古巴直运来的
That's very kind of you, 谢谢你的好心
but completely unnecessary. 但真没这个必要
Yes. 有必要
Jason? 杰森
Oh, what a delight. 真高兴见到你
Victoria, it's been too long. 维多利亚  好久没见
What brings you out to the Hamptons? 什么风把你吹到汉普顿来了
Good sportsmanship. 崇高的运动员精神
It appears my 20-year rivalry with your husband 看起来我和你丈夫20年的对抗
has come to an end. 终于要画上句号了
Uh, Jason brought by a box of cubans 杰森带了一盒古巴雪茄
to commemorate my retirement. 来纪念我的光荣退休
Is that what they call corporate exile these days? 现在被公司驱逐都管叫这个了么
Oh, trust me. 相信我
I'm only too happy to be done with the private sector. 我从私营企业里退出来可高兴的不得了
And what does the public sector promise, 那政府机关允诺你什么了
a run for office? 竞选某个席位吗
Perhaps. 说不准
Just when I thought 我还以为
I had the biggest ego in the tristate area. 是我对三州地区野心最大呢
I'm sorry. 抱歉
Conrad, may I have a word alone with you? 康拉德  我能私底下和你聊聊吗
Gladly. 乐意之至
Jason, please excuse us. 杰森  失陪一下
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473177.html