《复仇》第11集 第12期:东山再起(在线收听) |
Quite simply, I am good at what I do. 很简单 我对我所做的事非常在行 And whilst your family breathes, 而且鉴于您家族现在的情况
there will be a demand for my talents. 一定会有我的用武之地
You do realize you're asking to reenter Victoria's orbit. 你知道这意味着重回维多利亚的领地了吗
Well, as per my terms, 根据这份约定
all of which are nonnegotiable, 当然里面的条款都没得商量
the dragon lady is yours to wrangle. 女王是你来对付的目标
Well, serendipity prevails... 恭喜意外胜出
Ms. Davenport. 达文波特小姐
You see, these talents you speak of 你所提及的这些才能
make you particularly well-suited 让你成为帮我东山再起的
to assist in my next endeavor. 不二人选
So we have a deal? 所以我们达成交易了吗
You might call it that. 可以这么说
Well done. 太棒了
The net worth on this guest list 这份名单上客人的净资产
exceeds the G.D.P. of most small countries. 超过了绝大多数小国家的GDP
Well, I don't like to take "No" for an answer. 我不喜欢被人拒绝
That makes the two of us. 我也有同感
There is, however, one client of yours 不过 有个你的客人
that I'm having trouble nailing down-- 我还有些疑问
Um... Helen Crowley. 海伦·克劳利
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473183.html |