《复仇》第11集 第13期:为慈善出力(在线收听

 Aiden mentioned something about meeting her 艾登在你的一次投资者午餐会见过她

at one of your investor luncheons this summer. 她和我提过这事
You invited Aiden? 你也请了艾登
No. I invited Aiden's boss. 没  我请了他的老板
Aiden R.S.V.P.'d. 我也给艾登发了请帖
But if he's willing to contribute to the cause, 要是他也愿意为慈善事业出一份力
I can't say no. 我也无法拒绝
Daniel grayson. 丹尼尔·格雷森
Ms. Crowley, 克劳利女士
Hello. 您好
Evening, Daniel. 晚上好  丹尼尔
I, uh, I hope I'm not interrupting anything. 我没打扰你吧
No, not at all. 不  完全没有
Just dinner with my colleague Emily Thorne. 只是在和同事艾米莉·索恩吃饭
She's a consultant for our philanthropic concerns. 她是我们的慈善事务的顾问
Uh, in fact, she'd love a word with you if that's okay. 如果您方便的话  她想和您通个话
Helen, you're on with Emily. 海伦  这位是艾米莉
So nice to meet you. 你好
And you, too, ms. Crowley. 幸会  克劳利小姐
Listen, I know how valuable your time is, so... 我知道你的时间非常宝贵   所以...
I'll get right to it. 我就开门见山吧
I'm hosting a charity wine auction tomorrow night. 我明晚会举办一个慈善拍卖酒会
Well, I imagine Daniel's told you 我估计丹尼尔已经告诉过你
that I'm a-a very private person. 其实我是一个爱独处的人
I don't make a habit of going to parties. 不喜欢出入各种社交聚会
Oh, well, I was hoping you would make an exception. 我希望你这次能破个例
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473184.html