《复仇》第11集 第17期:成功的演出(在线收听

 I'm gonna get a refill. 我要再来一杯

Looks like "Faux-mance: Part Deux" is a runaway success. 看来"虚假关系"第二部上演得很成功嘛
How's your other boyfriend handling it? 你的另一个男友最近怎么样
As well as can be expected. 在意料之中
Oh, look at you, all gussied up like 007, again. 瞧瞧你  又是一副特工范
So what do you got for us today, Q.? 今天的正事办得怎么样了  Q.
Well, per moneypenny's request, 鄙人谨遵玛尼芬妮小姐小姐指示
I've taken the building's utility network wireless. 我已经控制了大楼的无线网络设备
This NolPad controls all its system. 这台诺氏平板就能将他们的系统玩弄于鼓掌之间
Mood lighting, anyone? 要调一下灯光吗
Perfect. Good to have you on the team. 太好了  你在我们这边真是太好了
I'm gonna find out what's keeping my date. 我得看看我的伴儿怎么还没来
So... you think Helen's gonna make an appearance? 你觉得海伦会来么
No question. 绝对没问题
I'm convinced she has daniel's office wired. 我确信她窃听了丹尼尔的办公室
She'll come because she's curious. 她的好奇心一定会驱使她到场
- Curious about what? - You. -好奇什么  -你啊
I led her to believe that 我让她相信
you're the one that suggested that she come tonight. 是你建议让她今晚出席
Right. 好吧
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473188.html