《复仇》第11集 第28期:非法交易(在线收听

 Oh, well, I don't know. You know, as a citizen of some influence, 作为一个有些许影响力的市民

I felt it was my duty to clean up police corruption 我认为自己有义务清除自己地盘上的
and drug trafficking in my own backyard. 警界腐败和弹药非法交易
And as a father, I was concerned about my daughter... 作为一个父亲  我很担心我的女儿
and her sister. 和她的姐姐
Cut the crap. What's in it for you? 废话少说  你想要什么
- Amanda. - No, no, no. That's all right. -阿曼达  -没事  没关系的
She has every right to be suspicious about my motives. 她完全有权力怀疑我的动机
And, yes, Ms. Clarke, 是的  克拉克女士
I came to my senses and realized 我之所以这样做是我意识到
that your predicament is my opportunity. 你的困境正好给了我一个机会
Mr. Grayson has decided to run for public office, 格雷森先生决定参加公职人员竞选
and I suggested that helping you 我建议他帮助你们摆脱困境
and cleaning up police corruption in Montauk 同时也清理了蒙托克的警界腐败
would be beneficial towards restoring his public profile. 这样有助于恢复他的公众形象
That is, of course, if you'll accept my help 当然  前提是你愿意接受我的帮助
and my apology. 和歉意
Can we get a couple minutes? 我们能单独谈一下吗
Of course. Yeah. 当然可以
Take all the time you need. 想谈多久都可以
The only way to leave here alive is to cooperate. 想活着离开这里  你必须配合我
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473201.html