《复仇》第12集 第4期:诺兰的新房(在线收听

 I know what you're up to. 我知道你的打算

You had the seller stage this place 你让卖家把这地方
with all my favorite decor, didn't you? 布置成我最喜欢的样子  对吧
Anything to end your never-ending house hunt. 只为了终结你永不停息的"找房子"游戏
You've hated all the other places 就因为一些鸡毛蒜皮的小事
for the most nitpicky reasons. 其余几处你都不喜欢
Well, we've only looked at... 12. 我们才看了  十二家
At an average of 20,000-square-foot per, 平均每栋房子有两万平方英尺
which adds up to-- 加起来就是...
A marathon. 一场马拉松
I see your point, 我明白你的意思
and I think... 我觉得...
I do love this house. 我确实喜欢这栋房子
Great! I'll call the agent. 太棒了  我给中介打电话
And this can be yours tomorrow. 明天这房子就是你的啦
Okay. What's wrong now? 怎么了
Well, the key-- it's a little... pedestrian. 钥匙  有点普通
Okay, 'kay, 'kay. Well, nothing's... perfect. 没什么是完美的
Except... maybe you. 也许  除了你
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473410.html