《复仇》第12集 第7期:情感纠葛(在线收听

 Not only do I appreciate your plight, 我很理解你现在的处境

it may surprise you, Mr. Porter, 你一定会很惊讶  波特先生
but we have a considerable amount in common. 我们有很多共同之处
We're both entrepreneurs, 我们都是企业家
both in complicated relationships. 都有复杂的情感纠葛
We took over our father's businesses, 我们继承了父亲的产业
and we inherited their sins. 也一并继承了他们的罪恶
Clearing the drug charge won't be a problem for my lawyers, 摆脱藏毒罪对我的律师团来说并不难
but murder... 但杀人罪
Jack didn't kill anybody. 杰克没杀人
We know, but we also know 我们知道  我们也知道
that the gun used to kill Joe Ryan 曾被用来杀死乔·瑞安的枪
was registered to his father. 注册在他父亲名下
I thought that's why we were here, 所以我们才来这里
so you could help us with that. 找你帮忙
Or is it the other way around? 还是倒过来
Are we just the poster children for your new public image? 让我们为你的新公众形象做广告
Oh, you mean do I have a selfish motivation for this? 你要问我参与这事有没有私心
You bet. 当然有
See, my daughter chooses to spend her leisure time 我女儿选择在你那家有问题的酒吧
in your questionable establishment, 度过闲暇时间
putting herself in harm's way. 将自己置于险境
It's a concern I'm sure you share for your son Carl, 换做你儿子卡尔这样  你一定也很担心
a child proudly named after the man 你以你父亲的名字命名他
whose legacy you're willing to go to jail to uphold. 也愿意去坐牢偿还他的未偿的罪孽
The shooter's name is Matt Duncan. 开枪杀人的是马特·邓肯
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473413.html