《复仇》第12集 第14期:幕后者(在线收听) |
What the hell are you doing in l. A. ? 你来洛杉矶做什么 Funny,I thought the same thing 有趣 在大厅看到你和丹尼尔后
when I saw you in the lobby with Daniel. 我也想问同样的问题
You're saying you didn't follow us? 你是说你不是跟踪我们来的
While I'm not thrilled your lunch date 我们午餐有约 你却去了另一个时区
turned into a change of time zones, 我不是很高兴
I do trust you,emily. 我相信你 艾米莉
Then what are you doing here? 那你在这做什么
Helen found me. 海伦找上了我
Our little ruse at the auction worked. 我们在拍卖会上的计划成功了
She believes victoria's behind everything. 她认为维多利亚操是幕后主使
Now she wants proof of her meddling with the initiative's plans. 她想要证明她参与了联盟计划的那些证据
How can I help? 我该怎么做
Go back to new york. 回纽约去
If they believe you're in league with Victoria, 万一他们认为你和维多利亚是一伙的
it could have dire consequences. 后果不堪设想
I can't leave, Aiden. 我不能走 艾登
If Daniel loses stonehaven, 如果丹尼尔搞不定斯通海文
We lose our link to the Initiative. 我们也会失去联盟的线索
Well,then our missions are at odds. 那我们的任务就不一样了
Maybe not. 也许不会
Prosser knows that I'm with Daniel, 普罗塞知道我和丹尼尔是一起的
So I can't dissuade him, but maybe you can. 所以我不能说服他 但是也许你能
To what end? 做什么
Making Stonehaven a sure thing for Daniel 确保丹尼尔拿下斯通海文
forces Victoria to expose her true intent. 维多利亚就会暴露她的真正目的
And if I'm successful, you'll go? 如果我成功的话 你会走吗
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473422.html |