《复仇》第12集 第16期:商业热情(在线收听

 Another copy of my room key,please. 请再给我一把房间钥匙

Okay. 好的
Always the sign of a good visit. 旅途很愉快啊
Now you already know this, 现在你已经知道这个
but that "Forbes" Cover did you no favors. 但是上"福布斯"封面这事并没有给你多大帮助
Airbrushes are for super models. 那种事只对超模有帮助
Last thing I need Is for people believing I've gone soft. 我最不想让人们知道的就是我已经变软弱
The man who shorted the subprime collapse? No chance. 那个缩短了次级贷危机的人绝对不会变得软弱
So,uh,what brings you to l. A. ? 你来洛杉矶做什么
You know who I am. What do you think? 你知道我是谁  你认为呢
That you're here for Stonehaven. 你为斯通海文而来
My boss has a significant interest In grayson global. 我老板对格雷森国际有很大的兴趣
He sent me to monitor negotiations. 他派我来监督整个谈判过程
Right. Satoshi takeda. 对了  武田聪
I recognize you from the wine auction. 我记得你也在拍卖会上
I-I-I did read the "Forbes" Piece 我  我  我确实读过"福布斯"
About your passion to 关于你获得对精神有好处
acquire businesses that are good for the soul. 那些商业的热情
Is--is that for real? 那是真的吗
It's my new philosophy,yes. 这是我的新哲学观点  是的
Well,then there's something you need to know. 那么有些事你是需要知道的
A friend at the D. O. J. Informed me 司法部的一个朋友告诉我
That donna carlisle is looking to dump her father's company 唐娜·卡莱尔正打算在被起诉之前
in advance of an indictment, 将她爸爸的公司盘点出去
and the lucky winner inherits the lawsuit. 赢得公司的人也就会惹上官司了
Why are you telling me this? 你为什么告诉我这个
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473424.html