《复仇》第12集 第17期:丑闻爆发(在线收听) |
Victoria. 维多利亚 I wanted to find out how the meeting went. 我来问问会开的怎么样
And I see I have my answer. 看来也不怎么样
Were you planning on leaving without saying good-bye? 你打算不辞而别吗
It seemed consistent with your aversion to open communication. 正如你一向的不坦诚
Some guy in the lobby told me about Stonehaven's pending lawsuit. 在大厅有人告诉我斯通海文案的一些事
Well,then you were lied to. 你被骗了
Over and over,it seems, 看来是一次又一次
starting with the moment you began priming me 从一开始你让我准备这次勾当
for this sour deal in the first place. 就开始了
I'm no one's rube,Victoria. 我不是个蠢蛋 维多利亚
No,you're not. 你当然不是
You've always had a strength and clarity of purpose 我们相见的第一天
that I admired from the first day we met. 我就非常欣赏你那强烈而清晰的目标感
And I remember the night... 我记得那晚
Conrad parading you around that party 康拉德在州长官邸那场聚会到处炫耀你
at the governor's mansion like he owned you. 就好像他是你的主人
But you're no one's possession,are you? 但你不是任何人的财物 对吧
No. 不是
Least of all Conrad's. 尤其不会是康拉德的
The next morning, The David Clarke scandal broke. 第二天早晨 大卫·克拉克丑闻爆发
That's right. 是的
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473425.html |