《复仇》第12集 第21期:商讨合同(在线收听

 I'll have my lawyers draw up the contract, 我会让我的律师起草合同

and we'll go from there. 然后按合同来
I'll leave you two to talk details. 那我不耽误你们商讨细节了
Excuse me. 失陪
Hello. 喂
Uh, as requested, I hacked Aiden's phone. 按你的要求  我黑进了艾登的手机
I'm sending you the file he just received 我正把他刚从海伦·克劳利那收到的文件
from Helen Crowley. 发给你
Ems, they've got his sister. 艾米  他们抓住了他的姐姐
So, uh, where are you from, Colleen? 你是哪里人  珂兰
You ask too many questions. 你问得太多了
Our time's almost up. 我们的时间快到了
You're right. Let's, uh, kick things up a notch. 你说得对  那我们来点更刺激的
Try it. You'll like it. 试试看  你会喜欢的
Like you said, time's running out. 就像你说的  时间不多了
Why the hell wouldn't Aiden tell me about this? 为什么艾登把这事瞒着我
Well, perhaps it has something to do with the subject line-- 大概是和邮件的标题有关
"a life for a life"? "一命换一命"
We know he's trying to save his sister,but... 我们知道他想救他的姐姐  但...
who's the target? 要拿谁的命去换呢
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473431.html