《复仇》第12集 第22期:自找的危险(在线收听) |
Jason. - You and your son make an admirable team. 杰森 -你和你儿子真是唱了一出好戏 You set me up, 你怂恿我去收购
and he and that woman on his arm knock me down. 然后他和他那个女人再给我当头一棒
What are you talking about? What happened? 你在说什么 怎么回事
Exactly what you knew would happen. 怎么回事你心里清楚
Another Grayson victory. 又一场格雷森式的胜利
Jason, my son is in grave danger. 杰森 我儿子现在非常危险
I swear that I have-- 我发誓我已经...
Whatever trouble he's in, he deserves it. 无论他有什么危险 都是他自找的
And you've earned whatever heartbreak it brings. 要是你为此痛心 也是你活该
What are you... 你说什...
- Aiden! - Damn it! -艾登 -该死
Why didn't you tell me? 为什么不告诉我
And if I had? I know Victoria belongs to you. 我说了又怎样 我知道维多利亚是你的目标
I saw the video. I had Nolan hack into your phone. 我看过那视频了 我让诺兰黑进你的手机
Is it really her? 你确定那是她
I'm certain of it. 我很肯定
Look, I know what they're promising you, 我知道他们答应了你什么
but you can't let them turn you into their assassin. 但你不能变成被他们利用的杀手
If I don't, then I've failed her for the second time. 要是我不照办 我就会第二次失去她
And if you do, then you give them all the power. 要是你照办 就等于让他们予取予求
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473433.html |