《复仇》第12集 第24期:感同身受(在线收听

 Victoria. 维多利亚

How was your flight back? 回程怎么样
You know, you and I could stand here all day 我们两个要是想互相冷嘲热讽
trading barbs and nettling each other's last nerves, 站在这里说一天都没完
or we can cut the crap. 所以不如开门见山吧
Why did you accompany my son to California? 你为什么要跟我儿子去加州
Because he asked me to. 是他要我去的
And I thought I could sway him. 我原以为可以说动他
Yes, but in which direction? 那你把他引到哪边儿了
I was forced to walk a fine line 我既要忠于你
between my allegiance to you 又要和丹尼尔恋爱
and my relationship with Daniel. 已经进退两难
Surely you could understand, 这点你应该能感同身受
seeing as you've just done the same with Prosser. 你和普罗赛不也是这样吗
Well, the difference is 但区别是
that my son floats through life on crests of women, 我儿子交往的女人无数
unable to make his own decisions. 可还是自己拿不了主意
You could've dissuaded him at any point. Why didn't you? 你随时可以阻止他  为什么没有
I guess I wanted to see him win. 大概是因为我想让他赢
You selfish little girl. 你这个自私的姑娘
In doing so, you may have caused him his greatest loss. 这样会让他输得最惨
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/473435.html