《复仇》第2季 第29期:合作伙伴(在线收听) |
I was curious to see how far you were willing to go. 我只想知道你还能坚持多久 Well, now you know. 现在你知道了
You think we'll ever get back 你觉得我们还能
to being the people we once were? 回到曾经的我们吗
Maybe. 有可能
Just not tonight. 但今晚不能
Hey, can you just tell me what you said to Matt? 你对马特到底说了什么
Honestly, not much. 老实说 没什么
He must have had a crisis of conscience. 他肯定是良心发现了
You did the right thing, Jack. 你做得对 杰克
Daddy saved us. 爸爸救了我们
I'm just glad Conrad stood by his word. 很高兴康拉德没有食言
He got the drug charges dropped 他让法庭撤诉
and banished the Ryans. 赶走了瑞安兄弟
Oh, yeah, because now we're business partners 没错 但我们现在的合作伙伴
with Conrad Grayson. 成了康拉德·格雷森
I know. It's not ideal. 我懂 这也没好到哪去
Ideal? The guy was stealing money from his daughter 他会好 他在自己女儿被关在戒毒所时
while she was locked up in rehab. 偷走了她的财产
Enough, Declan. 够了 德克兰
I'm instating a ban on all complaining, 我现在禁止一切抱怨
frowning, and negative attitude. 愁眉苦脸 消极态度
It's not good for any of us. 这对大家都没好处
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474041.html |