《复仇》第13集 第6期:交易保密(在线收听

 What's this? 这是什么

It's a little spot I found in Nantucket. 我在南塔基特岛发现的一个小景点
I was thinking we could take the boat, 我想我们可以坐船出海
sail it out, stay a couple nights... 去那度两天假
alone. 就我们俩
Still got one working credit card. 我们还有一张有效的信用卡
It's time we start enjoying our lives a little more. 是时候让我们多享受一下生活了
I already got Dec on board to take care of Carl. 我已经让德克来照看卡尔
What do you say? 你怎么说
How about "I love you"? 说"我爱你"怎么
And, um... 还有...
I've got a gift of my own. 我也有个礼物
Why do you have a check from Emily? 为什么你有艾米莉的支票
And why are there so many zeroes? 还是这么大的数额
She wants us to convert it to a cashier's check 她想让我们换成现金支票
and buy back the bar from Conrad. 从康拉德那里买回酒吧
I thought we agreed to keep the Grayson deal between us. 我们说好了和格雷森的交易要保密
I know. 我知道
But she found out. You know Emily. 但她自己发现了  你知道艾米莉的本事
I don't want to be in debt to any of my friends. 我不想欠任何朋友钱
You'd rather be in debt to your enemies? 那你宁愿欠敌人的钱吗
I get it, Jack. You're proud. 我明白  杰克  你很有自尊心
You want to solve your own problems, 你想自己独立解决问题
And look... 但是...
I'm partially responsible for us being here. 事到如今  我也有责任
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474048.html