《复仇》第13集 第9期:别无选择(在线收听) |
Mr. Grayson. - Yes. 格雷森先生 -什么事 There's a Jack Porter here to see you. 有位叫杰克·波特的先生要见你
Jack, what a pleasant surprise. 杰克 真意外
There's, uh, some extra in there for you, 里面算上了一点利息
for your trouble. 感谢你出手相助
I'm no tycoon, 钱不多
but I figure it's not bad for one week's investment. 但回报你一周的投资应该足够
I appreciate the offer, but, um, 感谢你的馈赠 但是
I can't accept this. 我不能收
I don't understand. 我不明白
We... we agreed that once I paid off the loan, 我们说好了 只要我付清借款
I'd get back full ownership of the bar. 就能重新获得酒吧所有权
That was the deal, right? 这不是说好的吗
The deal's changed, Jack. 情况有变 杰克
Have a look. 请看
What the hell is all this? 这是什么
These plans represent a revitalized vision 这些平面图显示的是
of the waterfront property. 重振后的滨水区
I don't know about you, but I think the community 先不说你的想法 滨水区虽然迷人
has far outgrown its antiquated, 但公众早已不习惯
albeit charming, blue-collar mystique. 那里的老旧和贫穷
I think you're forgetting that I still own half my bar, 你忘了 我还有一半的酒吧所有权
and I'm not selling if that's what you expect me to do. 我不会如你所愿 卖掉酒吧
Jack, I'm afraid you don't fully grasp 杰克 恐怕你还不清楚
your current inexorable station, 你已经别无选择
so allow me to educate you. 听我给你分析
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474052.html |