《复仇》第13集 第14期:直接走人(在线收听) |
With my signature here, 这里有我的签名 the bar is yours, Mr. Porter. 酒吧是你的了 波特先生
I don't get it. What changed? 我不明白 这是怎么回事
Well, it turns out the coastal commission 海岸委员会
caught a whiff of our intentions 发觉了我们的意图
and threatened to keep us in the courts for years. 威胁要跟我们打官司
So how about you simply thank me 你直接谢我一句
and I leave this establishment forever? 然后我就再也不来这地方了 如何
- How about you just leave? - With pleasure. -你直接走人 如何 -乐意之至
A month ago, my mother called to tell me 一个月前 我妈给我打电话
my father had left for a business trip 说我爸出差后
and that she hadn't heard from him for three days. 已经三天没有他的消息了
As soon as I hung up the phone with her, 我刚挂掉电话
I was contacted at the office by a woman 就在办公室里接到一个女人的来电
who told me they were holding him 说我爸在他们手上
and that he'd be safe as long as I did what they told me to. 只要我听从指示 他就不会有危险
Not that I'd expect you to believe any of this. 我并不指望你能够完全相信我
Well, let's just say for now I do. 目前你说的我都相信
So... what was next? 然后呢
At first, just to get close to you. 首先我得先接近你
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474057.html |