《复仇》第14集 第6期:犯罪记录(在线收听

 Nate Ryan? 奈特·瑞安

This guy is bad news. What the hell is he doing? 这家伙很危险  他准备干嘛
I don't know. 我不知道
Amanda stole my computer so that she could 阿曼达把我的电脑偷走了
threaten Conrad into selling back the Stowaway. 用它威胁康拉德把酒吧卖还给他们
Nate got nothing. 奈特空手而归
Yeah, I'll tell you what Nate's got-- 好吧  让我告诉你奈特手上还有什么
A serious criminal record. 严重的犯罪记录
He's dangerous. 他很危险
We need to contact them. 我们得联系上他们
Yeah, well, both their phones are off the grid. 可是他们俩的电话都不在服务区
Declan says they haven't answered the radio 德克兰说自从他们出海后
since they set sail. 就没接过无线电台
I talked to the hotel in Nantucket, 我问了问南塔基特岛的宾馆
and they said Jack and Amanda haven't checked in. 他们说杰克和阿曼达还没入住
Hey, what about Jack and Amanda? 杰克和阿曼达怎么了
Oh, I was... Just telling Emily 我刚...告诉艾米莉
that, uh, I talked to the hotel, 我联系到了宾馆
and our newlyweds are firmly ensconced 我们的新婚夫妇已经在他们的
in their honeymoon suite 蜜月套房安顿好了
with a "Do not disturb" sign on the door. 而且门上还有"请勿打扰"哦
That's a relief. Thank you, Nolan. 那我就放心了  谢谢  诺兰
Um, you don't know how to fix an air conditioner, do you? 你不知道怎么修空调吧  对吗
Okay. I don't know why I ask you. 好吧  问你等于白问
We need to find Nate. 我们得找到奈特
Do you have his cell phone number? 你有他的手机号吗
We can trace it. 我们可以追踪他
I'll get it from Jack's cloud. 我能从杰克的云端服务器上找到
Okay, here we go. 好吧  开始追踪
Tracking now. 定位中
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474069.html