《复仇》第14集 第12期:虚假的希望(在线收听

 The initiative draws you in with false hope. 联盟用虚假的希望套牢你

By the time I got close enough, It was too late to save Colleen. 等我足够接近时  已经来不及救珂兰了
I'm so sorry. 我很遗憾
Look, I'm not telling you this to scare you. 告诉你这个不是为了吓你
Okay? I've been where you are. I know how you feel. 我受过同样的苦  明白你的感受
And I'm confident that I can get you out of this 而且我有信心让你脱险
without endangering your father. 同时保证你父亲的安全
But first we need to be absolutely certain that he's still alive. 但首先  我们得确定他还活着
How do we do that? 要怎么做
Find Helen Crowley. 找海伦·克劳利
Start with a simple phone call. 首先给她打个电话
I want to talk to Amanda. 我有话和阿曼达说
Let me give you some free marital advice, J. P. 免费给你做个婚姻咨询  杰克·波特
She's only gonna tell you more lies, 她只会撒更多的谎
'cause that's what wives do -- they screw you over. 因为做妻子的全都是骗子
I wasn't talking to you. 我没和你说话
I heard everything you said. 你刚说的我都听到了
Is it true? You were just using me the whole time? 是真的吗  你一直以来不过是在利用我
Jack, I can explain everything-- 杰克  听我解释
By the book. You've been had, man. 又是这句模板话  你被骗了  伙计
Yeah, apparently, I'm not the only one. 是啊  显然不只我被骗
Meaning what? 什么意思
She's been lying to you, too. 她也骗了你
She brought a laptop on board last night. 她昨晚上船时带了个手提电脑
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474075.html