《复仇》第15集 第6期:阿曼达的遗体(在线收听) |
Terrible thing that's happened. 事故很悲惨 The name's Trask. 我叫查斯克
I'm investigating the incident on the boat. 在调查船上发生的事
You are? 你是
Emily Thorne, the child's godmother. 艾米莉·索恩 孩子的教母
You looking for something? 你在找东西吗
Uh, I just came by to get Jack some clothes. 我只是顺道给杰克拿几件衣服
What exactly are you looking for? 你想了解什么
Mrs. Porter is as yet unaccounted for, 波特太太仍和救生筏一样
as is the ship's dinghy. 下落不明
Can you think of any reason 你能想出
why she might have wanted to disappear? 她想消失的原因吗
Disappear? No, no. 消失 不 不
Amanda was happier than she's ever been. 阿曼达从未如此快乐过
You'll have to forgive me. I get paid to be suspicious. 请原谅 多疑是我的职责
Yeah. 请讲
I see. 知道了
Let me know when you have a positive I. D. 确认身份后通知我
Did something happen? 出了什么事
I'm sorry to tell you, Ms. Thorne, 很抱歉 索恩小姐
the coast guard just identified another victim. 海岸警卫刚辨认出另一名遇难者
Female this time. 这次是一名女士
Amanda's family is on their way over to identify the body now. 阿曼达的家人正赶去确认死者身份
What family? - Her sister. 哪位家人 -她妹妹
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474199.html |