《复仇》第15集 第11期:假装没发生(在线收听

 Sweetheart, are you all right? 甜心  你还好吗

How's little Carl? 小卡尔怎么样
Perfect. 非常好
I keep checking to see if something's changed, 我一直呆在他身边
if somehow he knows his mother's... gone, but-- 要是他知道他妈妈...去世了  但
He's too little. 他太小了
He couldn't possibly understand. 他不太可能理解
He will one day. 总有一天会的
Do you remember Grandma Grayson's funeral? 你记得格雷森奶奶的葬礼吗
Until today, 直至今日
She was the only dead body I'd ever seen. 她是唯一见过过世的人
And she was so beautiful. 而且她仍是那样美丽
But seeing Amanda lying there, 但看着阿曼达躺在那儿
I wanted to just say it wasn't her 我多么希望那不是她
so I could pretend it wasn't true. 这样我才能假装这一切都没发生
She had a very hard life. 她生活艰难
Not everybody's as lucky as we are. 不是每个人都能像我们这么幸运
The other thing I remember 我记得的另外一件
About Grandma Grayson's funeral... 关于格雷森奶奶葬礼的事情
were the hundreds of people 是上百人
who came to pay their respects. 前来悼念
I can't find anyone outside of Montauk 我找不到任何蒙托克以外的人
to invite to Amanda's service. 来参加阿曼达的葬礼
Her mom seems to have just... 她妈妈似乎
disappeared into thin air, 凭空消失了
and when I called the state 当我给州政府打电话
to see if they could help me find her foster family, 看看他们能否帮我找到她的寄养家庭时
They said I needed a court order to release the records. 他们说需要法院许可才能获得信息
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474204.html