《复仇》第15集 第12期:诺兰的人生(在线收听

 Nolan Ross, life's pawn. 诺兰·罗斯  人生走狗

How can I help? 有什么能帮您的吗
I've retraced every step Amanda made. 我追踪了阿曼达的每一步
The computer's nowhere to be found. 电脑无迹可寻
Well, nothing's pinged on my end, 我这里也毫无收获
so no one's turned the computer on, 没人打开过电脑
which means the Graysons don't have it either. 说明格雷森的人也没找到
And they may be losing Daniel, too. 而且他们可能要失去丹尼尔了
What do you mean? 什么意思
Well, he came over here in person 他单独过来找我
to tell me to destroy Carrion. 让我毁了"蚀尸"
Threatened to break my digital kneecaps 威胁说  如果我不听话
if I didn't comply. 就要毁了我的代码生涯
He's having a crisis of conscience. 他可能是良心发现
Or maybe he's just freaked out 或者他害怕了
to realize he's actually got one. 意识到自己也有良心
Problem is, mine's sending up red flags. 问题是我也在良心不安
Because of Padma's father. 因为帕德玛的父亲
Like I said, I'm life's pawn. 如我所说  我是板上鱼肉
I just have to figure out who's moving me next. 我只能弄清下一个宰割我的是谁
Any word on Jack 有杰克的消息吗
Uh, no, not yet. I was about to head over. 还没有  我正要去看他
Firewall. I'll meet you there. 防火墙  我到那儿见你
I heard they found Amanda. 我听说找到了阿曼达的尸体
Charlotte made the I.D. 夏洛特去认尸的
Is she all right? 她还好吗
No. 不
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474205.html