《复仇》第16集 第3期:不幸的童年(在线收听) |
Hello. 你好 Jack, it's Victoria Grayson. 杰克 我是维多利亚·格雷森
I know how difficult this time is for you right now, 我知道这段时间你不好过
so please allow me to be brief. 所以我会长话短说
I appreciate that. 我很感谢
Well, Conrad and I remain devastated over your terrible loss. 康拉德和我还在为你的损失感到悲痛
And we asked ourselves how we could keep amanda alive 我们扪心自问 如何让阿曼达
in more than just our hearts. 不仅仅活在我们心中
So we arrived at this idea 所以我们决定
of creating a foundation in her name. 以她的名字建立一个基金会
- You mean like a charity? - Precisely. -你是说慈善性质的 -对
In light of Amanda's difficult childhood, 鉴于阿曼达不幸的童年
we thought our goal could be a better tomorrow by promoting 基金会将旨在推广并保护当今儿童
and protecting the well-being of children today. 并为他们创造美好的未来
We could call it The Amanda Clarke Foundation 名字就叫阿曼达·克拉克基金会
or the Amanda Porter Foundation if you like. 或者是阿曼达·波特基金会 随你心意
Amanda Clarke's more appropriate. 还是用阿曼达·克拉克来冠名更合适些
Then can I say we have your blessing? 这么说你已经同意了 对吗
- Yeah,you have my blessing. - Thank you. -是的 我同意了 -谢谢你
I'll speak to you soon. 我会再和你联系的
What a wonderful idea. 多好的想法啊
I hope I'm not interrupting. 希望我没有打扰你
Charlotte called me and told me what you were up to, 夏洛特打电话告诉我你的打算
and I would love to offer my services as co-chair, Victoria. 我希望能作为联席主席贡献一份力量
What do you think? 不知你意下如何
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474342.html |