《复仇》第17集 第1期:欺骗政府(在线收听) |
Amanda. 阿曼达 Eli? 伊莱
Reading this book a thousand times won't change what he did. 这本书你再读多少遍也改不了他的罪行
What are you doing back here? 你回这儿做什么
You got picked by that family. 你被那家人挑走了
We made a promise, remember? 我们有过约定 还记得吗
Stay together, no matter what. 无论风雨 携手相依
But if you know only yourself and not your enemy... 但如果你只知其己 不知其彼
For every victory... 那即使胜利
Emily? 艾米莉
There will also be defeat. 也不久长
I take it this is not you trying to I. D. the falcon. 我希望你不是在试图找出猎鹰是谁
Nolan's on that. 诺兰在做这事
I found out that Eli's been in contact with our foster mother. 查到伊莱一直还和我们的养母有联系
Miss Hayward. I thought she was horrible to you. 海沃德小姐 我记得她对你们很不好
She was. Made a small fortune taking in older, 没错 她通过收留年长的
unwanted orphans, scamming the agencies, 无人问津的孤儿 欺骗政府让他们以为
convincing them the money went to better our lives. 付的钱让我们过的更好而中饱私囊
It didn't. 但我们过得很不好
And these are the kids you lived with? 这些是和你一起住过的孩子们吗
And this is where they are now. 他们现在出现在这些报道上
Addicts, prostitutes, felons. 瘾君子 妓女 恶棍
Eli's got into your head... 伊莱占据了你全部思维
and your heart, which means he has to go. 全部心怀 所以你得让他离开
I know, but I can't hurt him. 我知道 但我不能伤害他
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474447.html |