《复仇》第17集 第2期:痴恋(在线收听) |
Daniel, it's Emily. 丹尼尔 我是艾米莉 Mr. Taylor, nice to hear your voice. 泰勒先生 很高兴您来电
Is there a time when we could safely speak? 有时间能让咱俩安全地谈话吗
Sure. How about in person? 当然 当面谈如何
Um, can you have lunch tomorrow, say... 1:00? 明天午餐一起吃吧 一点钟如何
That's perfect. 没问题
Terrific. I'll text you the details. 好极了 我短信你细节
Okay. 好的
Grace? 格蕾丝
1:00 for 2 tomorrow at Cafe Arnaud. 明天一点在阿尔诺餐厅订两人的桌
Make it under Taylor. 预订人为泰勒先生
Well, Grayson will get you a better table. 如果以格雷森名义定 座位会更好
After I got into it with that guy the other day, 自从我和那家伙发生过纠纷后
the paparazzi's been gunning for me. 狗仔就从不放过我
Can't be too careful. 小心没大错
Do you have a number for Mr. Taylor 你有泰勒先生的号码吗
so I can let him know? 我可以提前告知他一声
I'll handle it. Thanks, Grace. 我来就行了 多谢 格蕾丝
Daniel is far too trusting of the women with whom he involves himself. 丹尼尔太盲目相信那个和他有旧的女人了
I don't need to tell you 你也知道
how much of a problem it would pose 如果丹尼尔向艾米莉·索恩倾吐苦水
if Daniel were to unburden himself of recent events onto Emily Thorne. 会造成多大的麻烦
Conrad, for once, I hate to say that I agree with you, 康拉德 这次我必须承认我同意你说的
but it's exactly that misguided affection 但也正是利用这场痴恋
that we can use to keep Daniel quiet. 我们让丹尼尔保持了沉默
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474448.html |