《复仇》第17集 第3期:拯救选举大业(在线收听

 Conrad. 康拉德

Oh, good morning, Ms. Davenport. 早上好  达文波特小姐
Not for you, it isn't. 这早晨对你可不好
Your polling numbers are abysmal. 你的民调结果糟透了
Well, these numbers are based solely on boors 这些数字就是那帮看日间脱口秀
watching their daytime talk shows, 电话打来打去的
answering their rotary phones. 傻瓜弄出来的
That kind of talk will hardly capture 这番话可赢不来那些
the hearts and minds of people who don't own 没有第二套  第三套百万房产的
multimillion-dollar second and third homes. 选民的心
The only positive was the bumps you received 唯一民调上扬的时候就是
following the announcement of the Amanda Clarke foundation 在你宣布成立阿曼达·克拉克基金会
and your TV appearance with Jack Porter. 以及和杰克·波特在电视上出现的时候
And I believe there's a way to continue raising awareness 我相信  为了咱们双方的利益
for both our causes. 我们也应该增加关注度
Always interested in a fresh idea. 我一向乐于倾听新意见
Aren't we all? I hope I'm not too late. 我们都是这样的  我没迟到吧
Emily, we were just about to start a private meeting. 艾米莉  我们正要开始私人会谈呢
Well, actually, I invited her. 事实上  我邀请了她
After you appointed me co-chair, 在你指定我做共同主席后
Emily here offered her services. 艾米莉提出愿意为我服务
So what have I missed? 我错过了什么
Well, Mr. James here was about to rescue my campaign. 詹姆斯先生正要拯救我的选举大业
Well, in truth, Mr. Grayson, 说实话  格雷森先生
it's more about the Foundation and Amanda. 这有关基金会和阿曼达
 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/fc/d2j/474449.html